Neighborhood Job Posting - The Igloo Seeking Part-Time Customer Service Employees
From our friends at the Igloo, a frozen dessert shop soon to open at 2223 Grays Ferry Avenue . . .
The Igloo, a frozen dessert shop specializing in sorbet, frozen yogurt, and water ice will be opening in Philadelphia at 2223 Grays Ferry Avenue, near South Street. The initial opening will occur in mid February, followed by a larger grand opening on March 21st.
We have part-time customer service positions available with training provided. If you are a friendly, professional, responsible individual with previous customer service experience, we would love to hear from you.
Basic Job Duties:
• Greet customers and communicate information about the products in a friendly manner.
• Cash Handling and balancing the cash drawer.
• Taste product to ensure quality standards are met.
• Offer feedback on the quality and popularity of products and flavors.
• Ensure cleanliness, health and safety standards are maintained at all times.
• Other job-related activities as requested.
Characteristics we are looking for include:
• Ability to maintain a fast pace.
• Ability to problem solve quickly and effectively.
• Effective customer service skills delivered with a friendly disposition.
• Must be a team player and work well with others.
• Must be able to remain friendly at all times while on duty.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
Please Email Resume to Bill Chlebowski at Billski1 AT comcast.net