Zoning Committee Meeting - July 16
The July 16 SOSNA Zoning Committee meeting will take place at the SOSNA OFFICE, 1901 Christian Street, at 7.
The SOSNA Zoning Committee always meets the third Wednesday of every month starting at 7 PM.
AGENDA for July 16:
- 2350 St. Albans Place: Use of rear yard as a parking space.
- 730 South Broad Street (Brandywine Workshop): Erection of new mixed-use building along Broad Street with commercial space and apartments, restoration of fire house structure and creation of new public courtyard.
- 769 South Mole Street: Erection of a single-family home with a garage.
- 2225 League Street: Erection of a three-story single-family home.
- 1030-32 S. Colorado Street: Erection of a two-story addition atop an existing garage for use as a 4-family dwelling; lot zoned for single-family housing.
To secure a place on the agenda, you must submit design documentation by the first Thursday of every month at 5 PM to the SOSNA Office, 1901 Christian Street. Call 215-732-8446 for questions or more information. Applicants are asked to submit PDFs and hard copies of their design documentation. Applicants must also bring presentation boards to the meeting itself.