SOSNA Office Hours
1901 Christian Street
for an appointment.
Zoning Committee Meeting
1. 1619 Christian Street (THRU TO WEBSTER STREET): Application for the relocation of lot lines to create two new zoning lots from one existing zoning lot (1619 Webster Street); Lot A: for an existing two family household living within an existing attached structure; Lot B: For the erection of an attached structure for use as a single family household living, (size and location as shown in the application).
1) Minimum lot area required: 1440 sq ft. (both lots); proposed lot area: 1105.6 sq ft. (LOT A), 652.8 sq ft. (LOT B)
2) Minimum open area required: 30 % (both lots, building height over 12 ft.); proposed open area: 18% (LOT A), 12% (LOT B)
3) Minimum rear yard depth required: 9 ft. (LOT A), 5 ft. (LOT B, building height below 12 feet); proposed rear yard depth: 4 ft (both lots)
4) Minimum rear yard area required: 144 sq ft. (both lots); proposed rear yard area: 72 sq ft. (both lots)
2. 1430 Clymer Street: Application for the erection of an attached structure (NTE 38' high); rear deck at second floor for a multi-family household living (three dwelling units) from cellar through fourth floors. Size and location as shown in the application.
1) In the CMX-2 zoning district, must contain non-residential use 100% of the ground floor frontage and within the first 30 ft. of building depth, measured from the front building line, non-residential is not proposed, is prohibited in this zoning district.
2) Total number of dwelling units allowed: 2; proposed dwelling units: 3
3) Area of lot allowed: 1111.7 sq ft.; proposed lot area: from 1440 to 1919 sq ft.