1901 Christian Street
Tues - Thurs: 11:00AM - 3:00PM
for an appointment.
October Zoning Committee Meeting - Incl. 2400 South Street Toll Bros Presentation
The October meeting of the SOSNA Zoning Committee will take place Wedneday October 13th at the St. Charles Senior Community Center, 1941 Christian Street. Time 7-9 PM.
- 755 South 22nd Street (Kennedy Grocery) - Erection of a wrap sign and a projecting sign, and preparing and serving cold food for take-out
- 2116 Carpenter Street - Erection of a single-family home with a front garage.
- 1417-21 Fitzwater Street - Erection of three single-family homes with front-loading garages.
- 1610 Webster Street - Erection of a single-family home.
- 2301 Montrose Street - Erection of a single-family home.
- *** 2400 South Street *** (Toll Brothers) - 2nd Presentation - LARGE PROJECT - Demolition of existing garage and erection of condo tower along 24th street with two-over-two town houses behind between Brinabridge and South Streets.
To secure a place on the agenda, you must submit design documentation by Thursday October 6th at 5 PM to the SOSNA Office, 1901 Christian Street. Call 215-732-8446 for questions or more information.
You can submit your e-documentation using the Zoning Meeting Request Form. Remember hard copies still must be delivered to the SOSNA office in addition to the pdfs.